In view of the epidemic spread of the COVID-19 virus, our committee has decided to organize the conference online through Webinar the main motive of this initiation is to guarantee the safety and health of our attendees. On this propitious event, we cordially welcome all the eminent researchers, students and delegates to take part in this upcoming 7th International Conference on Organic and Inorganic Chemistry which is scheduled during June 18-19,2020 Webinar to witness invaluable scientific discussions and contribute to future innovations in the field of Organic and Inorganic Chemistry.
Online webinars are a distinct style of event. Webinars creating conferences and meetings possible at any time and any place. Anyone can participate during a webinar without leaving work or simply while staying at home, on a business trip or vacation. (Although, depending on time zone differences, individuals might not continually wish to!).Most corporations execute an event marketing strategy that involves face-to-face interaction.
Organic Chemistry 2020 with the theme “Study of novel organic theories to overcome the COVID-19 consequences” are that includes not only incorporate extensive discussions, however, it will include further poster presentation and comprehensive talks, also as exceptional networking opportunities.
Benefits that we are providing for our Webinar attendees
• International Speaker Certification
• Online abstract publication in the conference website with the unique DOI given
• Exclusive Speaker Pages for registered speakers and Organizing Committee Members in relation with the conference website
• As a conference attendee special Publication discount
• Group Registration discounts
• Outstanding Young Researcher Award
• Nominations for Best Poster Award
For more information visit https://organic-chemistry.chemistryconferences.org/